Summer clothes - there's still at least a month of hot weather left, after all!
- Tees and tanktops. Most of my RTW tops fit poorly or were never all that good in the first place. Several basic, solid-color tees and tanks are called for.
- More interesting short-sleeve or sleeveless tops - basics are nice, but I also have very few non-tee/tank summer tops. Even a simple cowl neckline or some ruching would add some interest. McCall's 6963 is probably the first one I'd try, though I need to check reviews for it.
- Knit gaucho pants (Butterick 4807). My RTW knit gauchos are my preferred summer bottom, but the only pair I have is wearing out and in the laundry half the time I want them. I hope this project will be quick and easy.
- ITY knit loose pants - for when it's too warm to want to wear trousers. Lots of pattern possibilities, so picking one is probably going to be the hardest part.
- More short-sleeve tops. I'm good on sleeveless and on sweaters, but transitional wear that's good on its own or under a cardigan is somewhat lacking.